– Contact information (such as your name, birthday, nationality, email address, postal address, telephone number and any other personal data) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and register and create an account on the Website.
– Details of any transactions made by you;
Personal data that may be contained in communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content;
– Other personal data that you share voluntarily with our sales assistants
– Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Website for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
– Credit/debit card information;
– Information about your use and navigation of our Website, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser type, and information about the Website pages you visit, collected by cookies or other tracking technologies;
– We may also collect information about how your Device has interacted with us, including the pages accessed and links clicked, how you navigate to and from the Weevy Sites and Weevy Content (such as how you scroll over the Weevy Sites and Weevy Content, which parts you click and how long you spend on each page), your preferences, the products and/or services that you have viewed or searched for, crashes and download errors and response times.
– We may occasionally change this Policy, for example, to comply with new requirements imposed by the applicable laws or technical requirements. We will post the updated Policy on the Website. We may also notify you in case of material changes and seek your consent to those changes, where required by applicable law. If your personal information may be processed for a new purpose not described in this Policy, or may be transferred to a different class of recipient, we will seek your consent. You are thus encouraged to periodically review this page.